Friday, September 4, 2015

My name is Michelle Bird. I am originally from Galt. I moved here to live with my dad in 2013. My grandparents still live in galt and sometimes we go and visit them.

I use to grow a lot of foods and plants because my grandma loved to. We grew tomatoes which was fun. We found a spot in the backyard and went to buy soil so we could plant them. After we planted them we waited for them to grow and after about two weeks they were ripe and ready to eat.

My step mom knows how to make a lot of food from scratch. She takes recipes and cooks them her way from scratch.  She's really good at cooking Filipino dishes and Mexican dishes. My favorite food she makes is  Lupea. She can make the best tacos with Tortillas  made from scratch. I hope to be able to plant like my grandma and cook like my stepmom.


No comments:

Post a Comment