Monday, December 14, 2015

Blog post - 5-3

                                   


                                          Hypothesis

My hypothesis was the the earwig and the pill bug caused damage to the kohlrabi plant. I believe that those two bugs used the plant as food. I believe this because i found the two bugs on the plant with a bunch of holes next to them. I did research and read that both bugs did use the plant as food.

                                        Experiment

 my experiment was to get the earwig and the pill bug that were found on the plant and place them inside the same jar. Some of the kohlrabi was put into the jar. I was trying to see if the bugs would eat the plants. Both of the bugs had eaten the plant inside the jar.
                     

                                        Evidence 

Overall, i found out that they did eat my plant, i did some research on the bugs and found out they they both eat all diffrent types of plants and things. But in the end i found out that both bugs had caused some damadge to the plant by eating bits of it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment